Dear friends, My blog has moved!
Please visit me over at my new site!


I hope to see you there!

~Jenni



Sunday, February 20, 2011

Featuring You

Hi dear friends! How was your weekend? Not long enough you say?

I completely agree! ;)

Well, I hope no matter what you did, that it was a fun weekend for you all!

Tonight is our third "edition" of "Featuring You" Sundays...I have yet to come up with a different name for this, as I noticed that I was not the first to think of this, and it is already being used. :)

But first I want to thank you for the time you took to leave me your thoughts on the painted vanity, and whether it should have a chalkboard, mirror, or a memo board. It really helped to get your opinions on this, and I so much appreciate it! You are all unbelievably sweet!

Now for a few of the beautiful things I've seen while reading your blogs this week:

Mandy from Creekside Creations made this wastebasket, an amazing Ballard Designs knock-off.

She took this:



And created this:



The price tag for Ballard Designs' wastebasket?

$79

But Mandy only paid one dollar for her wastebasket, and used what she already had on hand for the rest!


Mrs. Tiff made these gorgeous fabric heart charms. I just love the sweet chiffon roses she added to them, too!



And then I cannot leave out this one, her Union Jack inspired heart charm...I think my heart literally skipped a beat when I saw this one!



Every single one of the sweet heart cushions she has made are so lovely!


Another project that caught my eye recently was this Bus Scroll Project that Tina from Rubies' Place made:



I love how she went about creating this personalized work of art! It is inexpensive to make, but oh-so-chic!



And I have to include this up close photo! Isn't it gorgeous?


{Every one of these ideas is creative and inspiring!}

Thank you to Mandy, Mrs. Tiff, and Tina for letting me feature them tonight, and thank you all for stopping by! :)

I hope you all have a good night, and a wonderful Monday!

Blessings,

{Jenni}









11 comments:

Tiff said...

Oh Jenni, thanks for including my hearts along side those talented ladies! I LOVE Tina's personal destination roll, it looks so amazing in that frame and I ADORE Mandy's waste paper basket! I am definitely going to have a go at both of those projects myself! You are all so inspiring (you know how much I love seeing your projects too Jenni!) and I appreciate the way you all share your amazing ideas! I really look forward to my evening catch-ups on what everyone has been doing once I have put the children to bed!!! X

Anonymous said...

Great projects Jenni - thanks for sharing!

A Joyful Chaos said...

Beautiful projects! Thanks for sharing.

Debra @ Life in a 320 square foot home said...

Thank you for your work in gathering these gems! I really am enjoying your new feature section.....

Debra

WobiSobi said...

Awesome job Ladies, Thanks for Sharing..

michelle said...

Beautiful features Jenni! Off to go visit! :)

Tina said...

Jenni, THANK YOU so much for featuring my destination bus scroll project, especially alongside the other beautiful projects from Tiff and Mandy! I love Tiff's hearts, she is such a fabulous crafter and a super lovely lady and friend! I love Mandy's bin.....that is one awesome makeover, and I am off to visit, right now:) I am so pleased that you liked my bus scroll, I think it is my favourite project that I have ever done, as it has such special meaning to my husband and me, so to have it featured here is really special:) Wishing you a wonderful day, sweet Jenni! Am off to catch up on your last couple of posts:) Hugs ~ Tina xx

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

These all are so pretty but my favorite is the wastebasket. What a transformation!1

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

Those are all some terrific projects. I love that frame! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Those are some really cute projects! I love the trashcan!

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Hi Jenni,

I hope you're well on this lovely Saturday.

I really LOVE the projects that you've feautred. I want that bin!! I'm going to have a little look at it right now!!

Sarahx